1.- Freedom of information
We inform you that this Website is owned by DUDY SOLUTIONS S.L., (hereinafter, “DUDYFIT”), with Tax ID No. (N.I.F.): B-88570239 and registered office at Calle Doctor Esquerdo 162,28007, Madrid.
Access to and/or use of this website confers on you the status of user and you accept this Legal Notice from the time of such access and/or use.
The user (hereinafter, the “User”) can contact DUDYFIT via the following email address: email@example.com
2.- Useof the website
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the DUDYFIT website and/or the App (hereinafter, the “Website”). The Website can provide access to a wide variety of texts, charts, drawings, designs, photographs, multimedia content and information (hereinafter, the “Content”) belonging to DUDYFIT or third parties to which the User may have access.
The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the Content and Services offered via the Website and as listed below, but not exhaustively, not to use them for:
- Committing acts that are unlawful, illegal or in breach of good faith and public order.
- Causing damage to the hardware or software systems of the Website of DUDYFIT, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or disseminating on the network any computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are likely to cause the above-mentioned damage.
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the data belonging to DUDYFIT, third parties, suppliers and other users.
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any method of public communication, transforming or modifying the Content, unless in possession of authorisation from DUDYFIT.
- Deleting, concealing or manipulating the Content subject to intellectual or industrial property rights and other identification details of said rights belonging to DUDYFIT or to third parties and incorporated into the Content, as well as the technical protective devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the Content.
DUDYFIT informs that the materials contained on this website have been included merely for information purposes and they are therefore insufficient for making decisions or taking stances in a specific case.
The User must take into account that the materials contained on this website might not reflect the most recent legislative or case law positions on the matters discussed. Furthermore, these materials may be modified, developed or updated without prior notification.
DUDYFIT shall have the right to investigate and report any of the conduct mentioned pursuant to the Law, as well as to collaborate with the authorities in the investigation of such actions.
DUDYFIT may suspend access to the Website, temporarily and without notice, for the purpose of maintenance operations, repairs, updates or improvements. However, whenever the circumstances allow, DUDYFIT will inform the User, with sufficient notice, of the date scheduled for suspension of the Services. DUDYFIT shall not be liable for any use that Users may make of the Content included on the Website.
3.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
All intellectual property rights over the Content of the Website and its graphic design are the exclusive property of DUDYFIT, or of a third party that has authorised their use; DUDYFIT therefore has the capacity for exclusive exercise of the operating rights over them. Therefore, and by virtue of the provisions of the legislation that applies regarding Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights.
DUDYFIT does not grant any licence or authorisation of use of any kind whatsoever over its intellectual and industrial property rights or over any other property or right related to the Website, its Services or its Content.
The reproduction and temporary storage of the content of the Website is permitted insofar as is strictly necessary for using and viewing the Website from a personal device.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the Content provided by users is exclusively their own responsibility and therefore the User shall hold DUDYFIT harmless from any third-party claim derived from the illicit use of the Content on the Website.
4.- Liability and Guarantees
DUDYFIT states that it has adopted the necessary measures which, within its possibilities and the state of the art, allow its Website to operate correctly, as well as the absence of harmful viruses and components. However, DUDYFIT cannot be held liable for:
- The continuity and availability of the Content and Services.
- The absence of errors in this Content or the correction of any defect that may arise.
- The absence of viruses and/or other harmful components.
- Any damage or harm that may be caused by any person who violates the DUDYFIT security systems.
The contributions that can be found on these pages have been made solely for information purposes. DUDYFIT does not guarantee the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of its content.
DUDYFIT does not assume any liability for the links to other websites that are on the Website that may lead the User to other websites over which DUDYFIT does not have any type of control, and therefore the inclusion of links to other websites does not imply the approval of their contents by DUDYFIT or the existence of any kind of association between DUDYFIT and their owners. Therefore, Users access the Content under their own responsibility and under the conditions of use that govern it.
5.- Term and modification
This Legal Notice shall remain in force for an indefinite period and DUDYFIT may make changes to the conditions specified herein, which will take effect from the time of their publication.
DUDYFIT may delete, add or change both the Content and the Services that it provides, as well as the way in which they are localised or presented. The terms and conditions that are published at the time when the User accesses the Website and accesses the DUDYFIT App shall be understood as valid.
Access to and/or use of the Website shall be understood as acceptance by the User of this Legal Notice and its terms and conditions and, where applicable, any changes made to them.